From top navigation, select subject area: AD, Arch, DD, ID, INT, Graduate, MATH
Select Studio or Lecture/Seminar depending on the course you are trying to access.
Lecture/Seminar will list all courses. Find your course and click on it.
Studio will direct you to the course and then click on your instructor's name to access individual sections.
Each assignment folder under each course/section contains student folders.
Click on the Assignment# you need to upload to.
Find the folder with your name on it and click on it.
Once you are in your folder, click "Upload"*
All files need to be named as follows:
LastName, FirstName, 01
LastName, FirstName, 02
LastName, FirstName, 03…
Format for image files:
- 2000 x 2000 .jpg (NOT .pdf) for all images
- Include images of the final presentation boards
- Include 2000 x 2000 .jpgs of ALL the graphic material shown on the boards
- Include 2000 x 2000 .jpgs of models
REPEAT THIS FOR ALL THE COURSES YOU ARE TAKING THAT REQUIRES SUBMISSION ON KEPLER
ALL OF YOUR WORK FROM ALL COURSES (INCLUDING SOURCE FILES) SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO YOUR STUDIO INSTRUCTOR ON A DVD DISTRIBUTED BY YOUR STUDIO INSTRUCTOR AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER.
* Cannot upload your work?
• If you can log on, but the Upload button is not there or grayed out:
1 Make sure you type the domain name (Academic) before your UCID: Academic\UCID
2 If you still cannot upload, please contact HelpDesk at 973-596-2900.
• Uploading function might not work when the system is backing up. Please give a couple of hours and try again.